Close
One second...

It's Better To Own

• by Modrogyny
  • posted Jun 24, 2004
  • 22 Comments

Hey, whoa, there it is! Sorry for the lack of zoom...

Watch this
PatShat

great design. I don't love the bloody/stigmata hands. I would replace them with metaphor involving roots.

Wabash

Great!

Laurie

The tree is very realistic.4

Another_Critic

Careful, very powerful imagery you're playing with here. Oh, and niiice graphics too. I give it a 5 for ambition, a 3 for execution - the "patent pending" thing is too obvious.

fIash

rock and roll

Golden Wondah

great. I'd like some more color options though ...

Modrogyny
Modrogyny profile pic Alumni

yeah, the patent pending is the first thing I'd take out, but I thought it best to leave in for now. As far as powerful imagery, I say fuck being careful (That's an "in general", not so much in my case here). Caution is never good advice.

Thanks for the comments all! Much appreciated.

Down10

I'm not sure what the hands are about, but that's a terrific illustration. The "patent pending" should be removed, though -- the more mystery, the better.

rookietii

I really teally like the illustration but I would prefer it without the hands. Still, a X-5

TylerTee

The first 5 I've given.

spareme

OMG I EFFING LOVE THIS SHIRT!!!!!!!! x5!!!

akaFab
akaFab profile pic Alumni

nice work dude :)

PatShat

Is there any way I can get a hi-res image so I can make an iron-on version of this shirt. Please contact me at pat@bitchesgetstitches.com.

misterpants

I feel stupid for not understand what this stuff means, everybody is making a big deal over it but what is it suppose to represent? I don't understand.

jerusalem

i'm just as lost

No account?
Join Us