Close
One second...

this is a tee shirt.

In response to the critics out there...

Watch this
inflateable

blood, you forget the dripping blood!

abs33

AHAAHAAAAAAAA... someone had to do it!!!

ruakone

hehehe

Mantis25

cool, but needs different placement for me...

63caddy

you forgot hearts and ninjas.

deadpuppy

i can't believe you forgot drips dude!!!!! add drips and ninjas and i'm sold!

cintrao

::_[(ºº)]/:::::Free your mind, use what you want! Burn the NOT TO DO LIST! :::::_[(ºº)]/::
__________.
_EhEh.. kinda like the fact that this design is a paradox, __.
_since it is a note on a tee and that is really a Big cliché.__.
_and the font with no holes thing...well... ____.
_there's a word missing in the list start's with a 'D' and ends with an 'N' ...._
__________.

Haranator

Go for double irony points and just place a big, dripping X over the whole list.

DandyMoon

'S so true...so true...

taliagrace

"Go for double irony points and just place a big, dripping X over the whole list. "

notice it is a big DRIPPING x. and you could put some random circles around it too.

No, seriously, I like this. If people actually read it, I thinka lot of people would be sympathetic. God knows there are enought tshirts with toys from the 80s and all that crap. But I don't really like the angle. I would like it better if it was just straight, kinda like your message is straightforward.

gerryw

Like it

Don't think it needs the last line

Mynaeris

This is a bad bad bad imititation of Magritte's "Ceci n'est pas une pipe." Overkill of concept doesn't compensate for lack of design.

DiaScribe

No, Why do you have to be so rightous? I'd rather look at a cassette tape than this

yannus

I agree with all that been said

Down10

Stop being "clever" and start being creative. Signal to noise, right?

Cardinos

this is not better

ShortytheDuck

You left out hearts and gas masks

AntiTheftSecurity

its cliche to poke fun of all the cliche's. actually i'd rather have a shirt full of cliche's than this.

yeppy

I would make the writing clearer and bigger

nealshaffer

everybody here loves each other...the freaks and the preps all just want to get along.

thisisridiculous

if you think this is funny enough to wear, you probably have a tasmanian devil tattoo and a ross perot bumper sticker.

icmedia

you forgot about che. never forget che. viva la revolution!

dkmny

I love it, but if you wear it i hope that you would be cognicent enought to realize that you are the last unwitten line

suckerpunch

Ceci n'est pas une chemise.

icmedia

if it's not a shirt, suckerpunch, what is it? a bowl of noodles?

No account?