Close
One second...

Backword, Forward

• by 25023
  • posted May 06, 2004
  • 18 Comments

The idea behind this, if you look at this person, you can see that he is walking. But is he walking towards you, or is he walking away? future or past? reference used from the famous pic from James Dean.

Watch this
inflateable

James Dean on Ready-Brek?

jayzone

i like this one , but the foots are stranges..! they need to turn at 180°?

Wabash

He's walking away

ChesterCopperpot

[ insert typical negative ChesterCopperpot comment here ], give up

freshnecessity

by the way, artist: i like the concept, but the implementation is lacking. and is that a drip? shame shame

Kyaun

looks more like walking away, the feet are the key

Ewan

I'm guesing that he's walking towards me as his front foot is pointing towards me? FYI James Dean's nickname was 'The Ashtray' as he liked to frequent S+M clubs and have people stub out their cig's on him.

hehehe, thanx for sharing! :)

icmedia

he stepped in something?

thisisridiculous

i really need to know why you added the drip? it doesn't add to the design at all, and i'm sure by now you know what a hackneyed device drips are around here.
for the outside world, the drip in this design is meaningless. for threadless, it makes you a target.
other than that, it's a mildly intereseting concept, but it doesn't come across in the finished product. if you have to explain a design, then it doesn't work as an effective visual communication.

haha why not? i think it makes it looks cooler! :)

thisisridiculous

oddly enough, "why not" is a valid excuse. thank you for not being all uppity and serious.

icmedia

"why not?" is the ONLY excuse.

No account?