Close
One second...

Thank You's

Hej Threadless Members!

I want to thank you all for voting on my t-shirt design (Fill Me Up!) and for your comments & critics. I hope it gets reprinted for the people that still want to order this tee. For the people that don't understand the illustration, here is a little description of 'Fill Me Up!':

It is called "Fill Me Up!" because as you can see, the heart is empty and is being (re)filled with some kind of pink fluid, which represents Love. I first wanted to call it "Love Me", but I changed my mind, it was a little bit too lame.

Thanks again for your votes!
Greetings from
Shockolaté

Watch this
Skipper6745
Skipper6745 profile pic Alumni

Hm, kindof delayed response. But it's still cool to see designers being grateful for such things.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

was it posted today or sept. 29th 2004 or 2003?

TFMdesign

uh very late. and yes, i really do hope it gets reprinted too. congradulations and thanks for blessing threadless with a great design id murder for.

Shockolate
Shockolate profile pic Alumni

Yeah, sorry for the late response, but I haven't been here for a long long while... been busy with other things. But I think I'm going to make some new t-shirt designs now.

hi-fi gods

cool.

but don't do another heart one, k?

-Chris

RiotGirl976

I want it reprinted so badly... its gorgeous. i only found this website and all the t-shirts i really want are out of stock. everyone spread the word to bring it back! :)

seeking_tree

I love this shirt! I GOT SO MANY COMMENTS ON IT!... It totally represents how I feel...Once I saw this design I freaked! I had to have it...brilliant job!

-amber

( ^ _ ^ )

asphyxia

I really like this design. But I don't like yellow :( Would it be possible to reprint this on black if it gets reprinted? :)

bobaby

same here... i bought it..however the color is not my fav. my friend will like it

irAkyoko

cool dude! i got this shirt from my friend,molly(love u molly!). and i like it! =)

seasassyme

My first Threadless T!! It was a total score at 5$!! I win!
Thanks for the design Shockolate.

No account?
Join Us