Close
One second...

Damn Scientists

i want one of these, can u reprint? please please pleeeeease? :o)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
heela

me tooooooooo!

heela

me tooooooooo!

Abducted

i want

Abducted

i want

JazX

I like

JazX

I like

onegiantrobot

i need a reprint of this shirt. so bad. soooooo bad. why did i not see this shirt. i stab myself in face for not having this shirt.

onegiantrobot

i need a reprint of this shirt. so bad. soooooo bad. why did i not see this shirt. i stab myself in face for not having this shirt.

Patester

I'll fifth that comment (or whatever)
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeprint Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze

Patester

I'll fifth that comment (or whatever)
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeprint Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze

BuRjZyNtSkI

I can't believe they dont have it in stock when it is clearly in high demand. Supply and demand dammit! I want one too.

BuRjZyNtSkI

I can't believe they dont have it in stock when it is clearly in high demand. Supply and demand dammit! I want one too.

the_nickin

the last line is so fucking painfull otherwise genius
sounds like angst riddent teenager trying to write poetry- badly
"where is my cure for this disease" i mean come on

then again alot of text thought up by graphic people is utter shit

the_nickin

the last line is so fucking painfull otherwise genius
sounds like angst riddent teenager trying to write poetry- badly
"where is my cure for this disease" i mean come on

then again alot of text thought up by graphic people is utter shit

marcus_wood

come on re-print. I had one of these, but it got lost through tavelling between the US and UK, you have to re-print this!!

marcus_wood

come on re-print. I had one of these, but it got lost through tavelling between the US and UK, you have to re-print this!!

Gilligan788

Yes i agree, this design deserves and needs a reprint. I just love the phrases. So candid.

Gilligan788

Yes i agree, this design deserves and needs a reprint. I just love the phrases. So candid.

bradsinger

Reprint! But print it on a charcoal/silver shirt instead of ash next time. The small text would be easier to read.

bradsinger

Reprint! But print it on a charcoal/silver shirt instead of ash next time. The small text would be easier to read.

ceres

heather grey = ugliest shirt color. There's like 5 shirts here I'd probably buy if they weren't on heather grey. This one of them.

ceres

heather grey = ugliest shirt color. There's like 5 shirts here I'd probably buy if they weren't on heather grey. This one of them.

indiepop

i absolutely have to have this t-shirt PLEASE REPRINT IT

indiepop

i absolutely have to have this t-shirt PLEASE REPRINT IT

pinchey

Reprint!!!

pinchey

Reprint!!!

frostt

grr! i missed the small shirt by one day.

frostt

grr! i missed the small shirt by one day.

Rahmensprengmeisterin

i will bomb threadless with mails for a reprint!
R E P R I N T

Rahmensprengmeisterin

i will bomb threadless with mails for a reprint!
R E P R I N T

justgiv'r

PLEASE REPRINT

justgiv'r

PLEASE REPRINT

pinkmonkeys21

I like the shirt, but i dont really understand the last line...

pinkmonkeys21

I like the shirt, but i dont really understand the last line...

AaronHarding

Lol I think this is cool. But what does the bottom line mean, like is it supposed to be something else?

AaronHarding

Lol I think this is cool. But what does the bottom line mean, like is it supposed to be something else?

jett

i think the last line is for people who actually read the shirt. like... ya have to get pretty close to the person to actually read all the text, and when it's all said and done you find out you're standing inches away from someone with an incurable (and possibly contagious?) disease.

or at least that's what i took from it.

jett

i think the last line is for people who actually read the shirt. like... ya have to get pretty close to the person to actually read all the text, and when it's all said and done you find out you're standing inches away from someone with an incurable (and possibly contagious?) disease.

or at least that's what i took from it.

motdidr

If that were true then this design would be incredibly genius. Sadly, I'm pretty sure it's the angsty one, which sucks, because it totally ruins the shit.

Is it time for everyone to STOP being emo, yet?

motdidr

If that were true then this design would be incredibly genius. Sadly, I'm pretty sure it's the angsty one, which sucks, because it totally ruins the shit.

Is it time for everyone to STOP being emo, yet?

kevinwells

so i gotta say, i don't get this shirt or why people like it so much. is this a reference to something? why are all those lines there the way they are? i just really don't understand why so many people want this on their shirt. can some of those "PLEEEEEEASE REPRINT" people tell me why they like it so much?

and please don't think i'm trying to be mean, 'cause i'm not, i'm just confused.

kevinwells

so i gotta say, i don't get this shirt or why people like it so much. is this a reference to something? why are all those lines there the way they are? i just really don't understand why so many people want this on their shirt. can some of those "PLEEEEEEASE REPRINT" people tell me why they like it so much?

and please don't think i'm trying to be mean, 'cause i'm not, i'm just confused.

taraki

I..
Want..
It..

taraki

I..
Want..
It..

chris.vill

Can somebody please tell me where this was taken from...its killing me. I swear I've seen this in a book either by Douglas Coupland or Chuck Palahniuk.

chris.vill

Can somebody please tell me where this was taken from...its killing me. I swear I've seen this in a book either by Douglas Coupland or Chuck Palahniuk.

pyark

i think this shirt kicks ass, but its unfortunate that its text-based and has especially small text on it because i CANT STAND people pulling me over to read my shirts and say "i dont get it".

pyark

i think this shirt kicks ass, but its unfortunate that its text-based and has especially small text on it because i CANT STAND people pulling me over to read my shirts and say "i dont get it".

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?