To convert the threadless gift code in real money?

Hi everyone! I need to know if it's possible to convert the 250 dollars of the gift code in real money or not. And how does the gift code works? Can I buy the items at their full price or the code is a discount on the total Price? Thanks for the answers. :)

Watch this
jamszi
jamszi profile pic Alumni
You just input the code at the checkout, if your stuff was on sale you get it at sale price. If you don't spend it all in one go you can spend the rest next time. As for converting to cash - I've seen gift codes up for sale on the forum, don't know if they were successful or not....
Magic-Box
jamszi said:You just input the code at the checkout, if your stuff was on sale you get it at sale price. If you don't spend it all in one go you can spend the rest next time. As for converting to cash - I've seen gift codes up for sale on the forum, don't know if they were successful or not....
Thanks
[+duracell-]
See, if we had ThreadlessCoin this process would be easy. As it stands I still have 30 some odd gc dollars I can't get rid of. Can't even sell for 10 bucks because they killed the forum.
Magic-Box
[+ Duracell-] said:Vedi, se avessimo ThreadlessCoin questo processo sarebbe facile. Così com'è, ho ancora 30 dollari gc dispari di cui non posso sbarazzarmi. Non posso nemmeno vendere per 10 dollari perché hanno ucciso il forum.
I am agree. Are the Shipping costs included in the gift code?