Fake Album Cover Community Event™ - All welcome.

Has anyone ever played this game? I first saw it on Reddit and sometimes do things when I'm bored. The formula is:

1: Go to Wikipedia and click "Random Article". The title of that article is your band name.
2: Go to Wikiquote and click "Random Article". Pick any part of the last quote as your album title.
3: Go to Flickr's "Last 7 Days" page. The 5th image is your album art.
4: Compile an album cover using all the selected information with the image processor of your choice.
5: Post it here & give a courtesy link to the original photograph you used
6: Describe the type of music it is.

I'll start:

Please welcome to the stage Iver Elieson, Norwegian Minimalist Doom-Folk

Watch this
csweiler
csweiler profile pic Alumni

Fun idea! This worked out to be more realistic than I thought it would hah. Photo Credit

"We have a new one for you this morning from one of our favorite political satire Bluegrass groups, Fears in Solitude. Stay tuned for a cut off their new album, "He's just Ignorant".

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni
FoodStampDavis said:

It just worked out this way. I mean what are the odds?

Whoa. What are the odds?

Almost ended up with the same one!

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni

You photoshop crazy guys, we all know that it's the upcoming collab with King Diamond and Cher.

Torakamikaze said:
FoodStampDavis said:

It just worked out this way. I mean what are the odds?

Whoa. What are the odds?

Almost ended up with the same one!

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni

Aces! Lord Bucket head is my fave.

little_g_design said:

Introducing: List of Byzantine Battles with their brand new album, "Start Buying Lasers from Lord Buckethead"

Their sound is a blend of Ziggy Stardust meets Mannheim Steamroller.

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

the new sound of heavy metal and punk rock

• I didn't feel right about using the photo from the 7days, cause the owner of the photo had disabled downloads, so I feel they didn't want anyone using it, so respected their wish and used the 5th photo from my feed, witch is from nasa
No account?
Join Us