Close
One second...

jasper_FL

• by __pg
  • posted Jun 03, 2003
  • 23 Comments

totally rad. your shirts are getting better and better each time you get rid of useless elements.

Watch this
slice

great . . for a design book, not a t-shirt.

slice

great . . for a design book, not a t-shirt.

kokaa

i have enough design books with this stuff, try a different style, you do have potential :o)
lol

kokaa

i have enough design books with this stuff, try a different style, you do have potential :o)
lol

fatso

less is often more, like it

fatso

less is often more, like it

fatso

ooooooooooo just noticed the back when u click on the tshirt at the bottom, cool but a bit Attiky

fatso

ooooooooooo just noticed the back when u click on the tshirt at the bottom, cool but a bit Attiky

reborn

the back... i just found it.

reborn

the back... i just found it.

NUMBER6

why is it cool for a design book but not a tee?
Nice shirt

NUMBER6

why is it cool for a design book but not a tee?
Nice shirt

CMYKchic

Ahhhh... the back makes it much better. Good job.

CMYKchic

Ahhhh... the back makes it much better. Good job.

gerald

i just noticed the back. nevermind i absolutely take back my comments - the back ruins it for me. i thought it was just a nice, minimal shirt.

gerald

i just noticed the back. nevermind i absolutely take back my comments - the back ruins it for me. i thought it was just a nice, minimal shirt.

tresh

hey very nando costa.. Props to Nando on this one!!!

tresh

hey very nando costa.. Props to Nando on this one!!!

Borax

nah, nando would have put in more circles.

Borax

nah, nando would have put in more circles.

Ronin60
Ronin60 profile pic Alumni

I have design books with this style but no t-shirts with this style, me wants one :)

Ronin60
Ronin60 profile pic Alumni

I have design books with this style but no t-shirts with this style, me wants one :)

__pg
__pg profile pic Alumni

i havent heard of nando, but i have checked out hungryfordesign and love it. if you are calling me a style bitter then go right ahead thats fine. its my style and i love it.

__pg
__pg profile pic Alumni

i havent heard of nando, but i have checked out hungryfordesign and love it. if you are calling me a style bitter then go right ahead thats fine. its my style and i love it.

gerald

it's a lot of peoples' style.

gerald

it's a lot of peoples' style.

tresh

just havin some fun bro.. listen, its all good, we all go through stages in our designing.. keep pushin it.. its obvious you gots the talent.. if this is your niche ten more power to you.. we all are designers here and we all have mentors and should support each other..

tresh

just havin some fun bro.. listen, its all good, we all go through stages in our designing.. keep pushin it.. its obvious you gots the talent.. if this is your niche ten more power to you.. we all are designers here and we all have mentors and should support each other..

Pin

Very designers republic too. But thats not a bad thing!

Pin

Very designers republic too. But thats not a bad thing!

Sysgal

the details are amazing...nice shirt

Sysgal

the details are amazing...nice shirt

Sysgal

can sum1 plz tell me where i can get that script for flash(like a tute or sumthin)
its really bugging me that i cant do dat!!!

Sysgal

can sum1 plz tell me where i can get that script for flash(like a tute or sumthin)
its really bugging me that i cant do dat!!!

gerald

script? are you serious?

gerald

script? are you serious?

Sysgal

well no.nvm. i think it comes with the template....

Sysgal

well no.nvm. i think it comes with the template....

teezme

i like it lots but may not tomorrow- i hope it's coming from you and not from what you see a lot nowadays

teezme

i like it lots but may not tomorrow- i hope it's coming from you and not from what you see a lot nowadays

No account?
Join Us