TEN YEARS.......yikes!

I just noticed that it's been ten years (to this very day) that I joined the Threadless community.

I haven't been active in the forums for ages, but early on there sure were Good Times.

I placed my first order shortly after signing up. Still have both shirts, which probably went out of print years and years ago:

https://www.threadless.com/product/631/planetary_status

https://www.threadless.com/product/549/strange_birds

I stopped counting when I got to 100 but I'm guessing that I've wound up with about 150 garments, prints, and totes.

Threadless, still fun after all those years......

Watch this
asfi235

I remember you, little_g!

little_g_design
little_g_design profile pic Alumni
asfi235 said:

I remember you, little_g!

:D I remember you too. Always read your name as, "As If" lol don't know why

It WAS good times back then! The forums are so quiet now :( But there are still some really great people active in here. Things just move slow, especially on the weekends. It used to be you couldn't even keep up with these forums! Ahhh memories...

asfi235

I can't remember....did you participate in the travelling cameras project? I remember scanning and uploading the photos but now I can't find them :(

Ri7Li
Ri7Li profile pic Alumni

Wow! Ten years! Cool! I wish I could have know Threadless earlier I'm so curious about the forum life everybody talks about. I can't imagine how much fun there was! I really love this Community!

little_g_design
little_g_design profile pic Alumni
asfi235 said:

I can't remember....did you participate in the travelling cameras project? I remember scanning and uploading the photos but now I can't find them :(

I did not but I did participate in the Secret Santa and Secret Valentine exchange.

Ri7Li said:

Wow! Ten years! Cool! I wish I could have know Threadless earlier I'm so curious about the forum life everybody talks about. I can't imagine how much fun there was! I really love this Community!

It was so busy you couldn't log off for too long or you would never catch up with all the conversation and banter. Then again, Facebook and all the other social media stuff wasn't really around then so it was the way to connect, chat and have fun :)

Ri7Li
Ri7Li profile pic Alumni

It was so busy you couldn't log off for too long or you would never catch up with all the conversation and banter. Then again, Facebook and all the other social media stuff wasn't really around then so it was the way to connect, chat and have fun :)

True!

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Alumni

Wooo! Happy TEN!

asfi235
little_g_design said:

Yes to all that. And it's possible to get a feel for that time by looking waaaay back in the forum. Skipping back a few thousand screensful would do it....

No account?
Join Us