[HATS DESIGN WIP] does this idea sound dumb

"A hat bearing a cat wearing a hat bearing a cat"

Watch this
rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni
This sounds like something that would be right up Threadless's alley. I'd say make it look less stickerish (pretty sure that's not a word but you get what I'm saying) If done well I could see it scoring very high.
BlueHairedCat
rossmat8 said:This sounds like something that would be right up Threadless's alley. I'd say make it look less stickerish (pretty sure that's not a word but you get what I'm saying) If done well I could see it scoring very high.
thank you for your advice, I've have remake it. Is it better now? Is there anything that could be done to improve it?
michaelbarajas3
To be honest the best advice you can get is from yourself. Look at the hat and ask yourself if you would buy it. Then ask yourself if other people would buy it. Start with your friends and ask them if they would buy it.
BlueHairedCat
michaelbarajas3 said:To be honest the best advice you can get is from yourself. Look at the hat and ask yourself if you would buy it. Then ask yourself if other people would buy it. Start with your friends and ask them if they would buy it.
Would you buy it? I will not get butthurt so please answer truthfully
SpennieDraw
SpennieDraw profile pic Alumni
I preferred the first version. I Like that the cat is wearing a hoodie and you can see his/her face more. Just make the first version less like a sticker (lose the white outline) and I reckon it's good to go! I'd give this design a 3/4 if I saw it up for voting :o)
BlueHairedCat
SpennieDraw said:I preferred the first version. I Like that the cat is wearing a hoodie and you can see his/her face more. Just make the first version less like a sticker (lose the white outline) and I reckon it's good to go! I'd give this design a 3/4 if I saw it up for voting :o)
oopsie.. I have already submitted it, but I feel good about this one. If you please, drop me a score :)) thank you for your opinions https://www.threadless.com/designs/a-hat-bearing-a-cat-wearing-a-hat-bearing-a-cat