1. 1 ...
  2. 115
  3. 116
  4. 117
  5. 118
  6. 119
ExplorerTales
ExplorerTales profile pic Alumni

Threadless should introduce a 'Like' button on the comments box. There is so much here that i want to like. Staff are you listening?

PopupShirts
PopupShirts profile pic Alumni

--- Every Trump News Cycle Ever (A Short Screenplay) ---

MEDIA: President Trump shat his pants today.

TRUMP SUPPORTERS: Fake news! Dear Leader Trump would never shit his pants!

DONALD TRUMP: Shat my pants today #ModernDayPresidential

Beat.

FOX NEWS: Nothing wrong with that. Real patriots shit in their pants all the time.

BREITBART: Hillary had the shittiest pants of all.

TRUMP SUPPORTERS: Fuck Killary! I love shitting my pants! Praise Dear Leader Trump!

danrule
danrule profile pic Alumni

I think he'll resign before impeachment starts. I'm more interested now if he or family avoids jail time.

crazy stuff, all this is more exciting than game of thrones; fox news is possibly state sponsored propaganda.

Russia calls him weak! and that he will be liquidated by congress

master negotiator tactics with Mexico and Australia

dumbass watergate

PopupShirts
PopupShirts profile pic Alumni

He's the polar opposite of Teddy Roosevelt's "speak softly and carry a big stick" policy. Future historians will debate over Trump's "speak bigly to compensate for a small stick" approach, and the damage it did to American standing in the world.

I know the cult of personality runs deep in Trump-town, but with all the chaos lately, I wonder if any Trumplypuffs have finally hopped off their Dear Leader's dick and back to reality.

gasponce
gasponce profile pic Alumni
AlanBao said:

He's the polar opposite of Teddy Roosevelt's "speak softly and carry a big stick" policy. Future historians will debate over Trump's "speak bigly to compensate for a small stick" approach, and the damage it did to American standing in the world.

I know the cult of personality runs deep in Trump-town, but with all the chaos lately, I wonder if any Trumplypuffs have finally hopped off their Dear Leader's dick and back to reality.

They will only admit to that "after" the "big fail"- I'm pretty sure. Everyone will be like "psh who Trumph we never trusted that fool he was way too weak for a republican anyway"

Btw Donald Trump's Bible study pastor called mothers serving in public office sinners Up to a dozen members of the Cabinet attend the sessions

[+duracell-]

Hey uh...just checking in to see if anyone wants to double down on their $100 bet lolol

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni
[+duracell-] said:

Hey uh...just checking in to see if anyone wants to double down on their $100 bet lolol

Just had to check this old thread today after yesterday's news. If I recall correctly, I think I actually have a $200 bet he'll be re-elected.

[+duracell-]

yeah yours is $200 on re-election, mine is $100 on a completed first term

coreystone921

Trump’s actions have often been rash, ignorant, and chaotic. Yet some of his individual foreign policies are substantially better than his opponents. I support trump and I also wear trump attire without any fear...I get my stuff from the Shield Republic.

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 115
  3. 116
  4. 117
  5. 118
  6. 119
No account?
Join Us