7. 23
  8. 24
  9. 25
  10. 26
  11. ... 119
gasponce
gasponce profile pic Alumni
[+duracell-] said:

Omg!!! I'm not big on name calling but I'm biting my tongue right now with this guy!! O'Reilly what an a**hole!

Timeline: US-Cuba relations

• 1956: Castro lands in eastern Cuba from Mexico and takes to the Sierra Maestra mountains where, aided by Ernesto "Che" Guevara, he wages a guerrilla war.
  • 1958: The US withdraws military aid to Batista.
  • 1959: Castro leads a 9,000-strong guerrilla army into Havana, forcing Batista to flee. Castro becomes prime minister.
  • April 1959: Castro meets US Vice President Richard Nixon on an unofficial visit to Washington. Nixon afterwards wrote that the US had no choice but to try to "orient" the leftist leader in the "right direction".
  • 1960: All US businesses in Cuba are nationalised without compensation; US breaks off diplomatic relations with Havana and imposes a trade embargo in response to Castro's reforms.
  • 1961: US backs an abortive invasion by Cuban exiles at the Bay of Pigs; Castro proclaims Cuba a communist state and begins to ally it with the USSR.
  • 1961: The CIA begins to make plans to assassinate Castro as part of Operation Mongoose. At least five plans to kill the Cuban leader were drawn up between 1961 and 1963. That is an extract from the link. Since then there was an embargo on Cuba by the US. Don't you think that MAY have played a part on it's financial situation over the years?!?
ThePaperCrane
ThePaperCrane profile pic Alumni
[+duracell-] said:

This is SO ironic! Trump acts like a big kid most of the time.

Also, I'm not being PC when I say that to devalue the genuine struggles of black americans is complete ignorance.

parallelish
parallelish profile pic Alumni

That's the thing Rick, today's moderately racist individual doesn't feel that current black americans go through any struggles greater than the ones they do.

gasponce
parallelish said:

That's the thing Rick, today's moderately racist individual doesn't feel that current black americans go through any struggles greater than the ones they do.

Ew. To just dismiss groups of people just out of pure lack of empathy. Such great character traits.

gasponce

How Grumpf voters view grumpf. This just in: he is not. Lol. Pain & suffering won't sieze to exist for middle class white folk because Trumpf, safety won't happen, grass 't won't become greener. But hey it's your vote, your head, so go ahead believe what the f**k you want , vote what the toot you want like grown men, women, lgbtq's and hope he'll save you from all evil from this world like the mighty saviour he is. EW.

[+duracell-]

Trump NY victory speech on now, go go go go!

[+duracell-]

Voted in the PA primary this morning while the democrats were still asleep. In and out in under 10 mins.

Trump Train baby!

[+duracell-]

Breaking: Trump sweeps all five states

[+duracell-]

Awesome News Alert: The odds of a brokered convention stood at 20% last night. And then... then Cruz selects Carly Fiorina as his VP, in Dreamland. Hahahaha, sad.

toolbar
[+duracell-] said:

Awesome News Alert: The odds of a brokered convention stood at 20% last night. And then... then Cruz selects Carly Fiorina as his VP, in Dreamland. Hahahaha, sad.

Donald Trump bets rising.. muahahah...

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

All this poking fun at Kasich. Funny thing is I would have considered voting for him over Clinton; many independents and moderates might have too. The polarization of american politics benefits no one.

Question for diehard Republicans: what is your stand on 1. opening state parks up for mining and oil rights and 2. making it legal for big campaign donors to not disclose their identity? Those are to behind the scenes things the Repubs are trying to push right now. Both sides are corrupt but the Repubs are not even trying to hide it anymore.

[+duracell-]

^Thats funny. But in all fairness, every time I manage to break something I own, I look at the tag and it says CHI-NA on it. Maybe the millennials don't remember but it didnt use to be that way folks. We used to have options when it came to the quality of our products.

gasponce
[+duracell-] said:

^Thats funny. But in all fairness, every time I manage to break something I own, I look at the tag and it says CHI-NA on it. Maybe the millennials don't remember but it didnt use to be that way folks. We used to have options when it came to the quality of our products.

Same with work.

gasponce

The antichrist will ride across the pages of history on a white horse, a symbol of conquest. His sweet-sounding words of peace will not match his terrible acts of war. This fictitious christ will present himself as a lamb, but he will really be a wolf in sheep's clothing. When asked about the sign of His coming and the end of the age, Jesus answered, "Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many" (Matthew 24:4, 5). The list of people who have done this is long, but the ultimate false christ will be the antichrist. Multitudes will think they have met the Messiah, but he will really be the man of sin.

The bow was a weapon of war and a symbol of military power in John's day. The antichrist will' appear with a bow in his hand, but he will have no arrows. This is like carrying a gun without bullets. The antichrist will have weapons of war, but he will act like he is unarmed. Daniel said, "by peace shall [he] destroy many" (Daniel 8:25).

A crown is worn by people who earn or inherit the right to wear one, but the antichrist will not earn or inherit the right to wear his crown. It will be a gift from the wicked power brokers of the world. What a terrible mistake! The world's gullible politicians will empower a leader without doing the all-important background check. Some will think they are crowning a godly man, but they will be elevating a fake with a very dark side. The Bible says this fake will "ascend out of the bottomless pit" (Revelation 17:8). That is the gruesome subterranean abode where God is holding the very worst of Satan's demonic spirits. It makes one wonder what kind of background this man will have. Considering his origin, it must be filled with terrible atrocities.

wowrainbows
wowrainbows profile pic Alumni
Musarter said:

All this poking fun at Kasich. Funny thing is I would have considered voting for him over Clinton; many independents and moderates might have too. The polarization of american politics benefits no one.

Question for diehard Republicans: what is your stand on 1. opening state parks up for mining and oil rights and 2. making it legal for big campaign donors to not disclose their identity? Those are to behind the scenes things the Repubs are trying to push right now. Both sides are corrupt but the Repubs are not even trying to hide it anymore.

I consider myself right in the middle. I disagree with so much of what both sides say—and things that I agree with on both sides, each party finds a way to twist it into something gross.

That said, I say keep our National Parks clean, and for the second—I'd like for them to make that illegal, but also that's not an important issue for me.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

Trump wins Indiana. Cruz is in the corner crying. Kasich is at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 18
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. 25
  10. 26
  11. ... 119