Fast Food: Live Fast Die Young

I'm really impressed with the fast food submissions. I haven't submitted consistently for a good three years... forgot the great range of work threadless artists create.


I appreciate a gander at my fast food entry and any thoughts. I really just thought a cow riding a motorcycle with a chicken in the sidecar was funny. Which say a lot about my maturity. Maybe adding the text was a mistake, not quite sure.


vote, please


Watch this
biernatt
biernatt profile pic Alumni

Very vegan :) - so actually the message and slogan is pretty serious IMO even with the visual pun added!!! :D Don't know 'bout herbivores' demographics on Threadless ;) and not sure of I care. Cause it is simply kickass design!!!! All elements so perfect! Typography, composition, illustration and colors .....tight as this helmet on a cow LOVING IT 5ING IT!!!! :)

bennyd302
bennyd302 profile pic Alumni
biernatt said:

Very vegan :) - so actually the message and slogan is pretty serious IMO even with the visual pun added!!! :D Don't know 'bout herbivores' demographics on Threadless ;) and not sure of I care. Cause it is simply kickass design!!!! All elements so perfect! Typography, composition, illustration and colors .....tight as this helmet on a cow LOVING IT 5ING IT!!!! :)

Thanks biernatt! I was hoping some people would see a little bit of a deeper meaning.

JaymeArt

life in the fast [food] lane. --very cool

biernatt
biernatt profile pic Alumni
bennyd302 said:
biernatt said:

Very vegan :) - so actually the message and slogan is pretty serious IMO even with the visual pun added!!! :D Don't know 'bout herbivores' demographics on Threadless ;) and not sure of I care. Cause it is simply kickass design!!!! All elements so perfect! Typography, composition, illustration and colors .....tight as this helmet on a cow LOVING IT 5ING IT!!!! :)

Thanks biernatt! I was hoping some people would see a little bit of a deeper meaning.

uhmmm … I don't know did I got the deeper meaning with the veganism remark? or not? :D - 'cause even being wholeheartedly for the pro-vegan meaning of it I think it could be also about the whole industrial food system we live in and that is even deeper and wider than meat/ no meat choice and stuff … anywhoo kudos one more time

JaymeArt

I thought it meant fast food will kill you. think its a great application of the saying, esp. with them in a motorcycle. didnt know it was also a vegan thing, either way ... 5!

bennyd302
bennyd302 profile pic Alumni

I think it can be interpreted a few different ways. Mistreatment of animals, vegan, fast food is bad for you. At the end of the day a chicken in a sidecar is just enjoyable.

biernatt
biernatt profile pic Alumni
JaymeArt said:

I thought it meant fast food will kill you. think its a great application of the saying, esp. with them in a motorcycle. didnt know it was also a vegan thing, either way ... 5!

Both (and probably more) interpretations are totally valid just different of them coming at first sight in everyone's case I think. Which makes it even better piece of art :)

biernatt
biernatt profile pic Alumni
bennyd302 said:

At the end of the day a chicken in a sidecar is just enjoyable.

True that!!!! :D

Demented
Demented profile pic Alumni

This is my fave. Partly because it doesn't have a hamburger like almost all of the other subs, but mostly because it's just awesome. Good type too, I'd wear it.

JaymeArt
bennyd302 said:

I think it can be interpreted a few different ways. Mistreatment of animals, vegan, fast food is bad for you. At the end of the day a chicken in a sidecar is just enjoyable.

yeah, cool, several layers to it. The mistreatment of animals is a big deal to me. --I like that these guys are escaping that fate, and 'living fast' so they dont die young :]

bennyd302
bennyd302 profile pic Alumni
Jake Friedman said:
bennyd302 said:

i don't know how i feel about this.

hahaha. its just s simple farm cat getting his drink on.

biernatt
biernatt profile pic Alumni
Jake Friedman said:
bennyd302 said:

i don't know how i feel about this.

I burned my tongue with hot coffee today so tingling tongue and this gif feel pretty fuckin' weird … meow.

JaymeArt
bennyd302 said:

that's really fast food. O.o

No account?
Join Us