and then that collab with biernatt happened...

just woke up one day....and there it was staring me right in the pants...

1976 that is...

another collab with shadyjibes

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
biernatt said:@BeanePod Love your new C Brown wip/collab too!!! Actually I thought earlier for like a second about somehow mashing up Tom Sawyer with Charlie (for a second 'cause they seemed like so foreign to each other and 'cause them rules of challenge). And Tom painting the fence is one of my Sawyer's instant images. And then you come up with this :). In short : forget my mumbling - painting Charlie wins so many wins!! :)
hahahaha... no mashups!!!! also...you finish and sub that successpool yet??????
biernatt
biernatt profile pic Alumni
BeanePod said: hahahaha... no mashups!!!!
duh! :) 'cause
biernatt said: (for a second […] 'cause them rules of challenge)
I think my association with Tom Sawyer is pretty far, not obvious and maybe weird even? Whatevs … Your painter Charlie is the the best kind of 'nuts. :D
biernatt
BeanePod said: also...you finish and sub that successpool yet??????
Dude, I thought I was just giving you the idea for you to work that BeanePod magic you do! You know this BeanePooDoo voodoo .. :D I am in the shadow
macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni
BeanePod said:
no mashups!!!!
I have a feeling I'm about to get a rejection email from the estate of Charles Schultz...
macdoodle
^Im terrible at formatting u_u
Christina.A.art
BeanePod
macdoodle said:^Im terrible at formatting u_u
IZZzz aAa FAiiLEss8&#& .._
BeanePod
biernatt said:
BeanePod said: also...you finish and sub that successpool yet??????
Dude, I thought I was just giving you the idea for you to work that BeanePod magic you do! You know this BeanePooDoo voodoo .. :D I am in the shadow
LOL....u already finished it
BeanePod
bumps for new dumb thing even thought saturday and nobody cares
BeanePod
cept for mr. giant glass bottle glasses doge chi-wah-wah guy. he cares a lot... and has red dot on nose.... also...remember when anthony thought i was british...lolololol :D
biernatt
Hush, little BeanePod hush ... we're here for you
Christina.A.art
BeanePod said:cept for mr. giant glass bottle glasses doge chi-wah-wah guy. he cares a lot... and has red dot on nose.... also...remember when anthony thought i was british...lolololol :D
hahaaha yeah lol
BeanePod
mmmm...lunch. which reminds me that I should bump this while I have the chance
BeanePod
biernatt
You outdid yourself this time seriously man! A skateboard on roller skates??? Like ... rolling??? :D:D just do the successpool please ;))))
BeanePod
biernatt said:You outdid yourself this time seriously man! A skateboard on roller skates??? Like ... rolling??? :D:D just do the successpool please ;))))
no u!!
BeanePod
dear cold/funk that has decided to make me your new home.... go away!!
biernatt
Drink some herbs
BeanePod
biernatt said:Drink some herbs
i'll just stare at this magic all day
biernatt
BeanePod said:
biernatt said:Drink some herbs
i'll just stare at this magic all day
Heard some herbs make people do just that. :D
macdoodle
biernatt said:
Heard some herbs make people do just that. :D
Christina.A.art
WOAH YOUR PROFILE PIC/STAY WEIRD BANNER IS AWESOME! ^JUST LIKE YOU :)
BeanePod
Christina.A.art said:WOAH YOUR PROFILE PIC/STAY WEIRD BANNER IS AWESOME! ^JUST LIKE YOU :)
oh you :)
BeanePod
Twiggyhall said:
BeanePod said:dear cold/funk that has decided to make me your new home.... go away!!
well damn....a lil dose of bootsy goes a long way
BeanePod
been sick for the last few days and hadn't felt like doing anything but had an idea today and decided why not? also...I was just coughing and swallowed my gum.....yay
biernatt
The gum stays within you 'till the end of times - them shits don't digest. :( Yay for his shortness the pencil! :)
BeanePod
biernatt said:The gum stays within you 'till the end of times - them shits don't digest. :( Yay for his shortness the pencil! :)
well...it's not so much that aspect of it that bothered me as opposed to having it stuck in my windpipe. that got my attention...
biernatt
BeanePod said:
biernatt said:The gum stays within you 'till the end of times - them shits don't digest. :( Yay for his shortness the pencil! :)
well...it's not so much that aspect of it that bothered me as opposed to having it stuck in my windpipe. that got my attention...
Yup that could effectively make the end of times untimely close … Glad you're swallowed it then :) Bon appetit! Fo' life :D
macdoodle
biernatt said:
BeanePod said:
Yup that could effectively make the end of times untimely close … Glad you're swallowed it then :) Bon appetit! Fo' life :D
Oh no!!! A gum tree is gonna grow in your belly! It happened to a friend of some guys cousin.
biernatt
macdoodle said:
biernatt said:
BeanePod said:
Oh no!!! A gum tree is gonna grow in your belly! It happened to a friend of some guys cousin.
Holy fuck! All this stuff in Perry's belly???
macdoodle
He's gonna be all...
BeanePod
macdoodle said:He's gonna be all...
well hello dere ma ragtime gal!
BeanePod
wait...Joe Jackson...aw man...is she really goin' out with him? :(
BeanePod
BeanePod
^ I've actually been moving really slow cause I was sick all week and all :)
macdoodle
Oops! Based on the content, I thought this was the "Currently Top Scoring Designs" thread. Amirite?! :D
biernatt
Since I threw in my fighter in the Threadwars round 1 and Peanuts ideas are progressing nicely (as in: procrastinating highly) I think I want to get back to successpool idea. So Perry are you interested in a collab on that (I dunno I ink you color?) ? Or are you busy getting to your usual number of 12 subs at a time in the running? ;D Just final check before I go on and violate your style with my unruly imitation. [sidenote: did you see the other design mimicking your style I put here for a while some time ago? 'cause if you did and didn't comment then I think I was right to delete it from the thread :D Anywhoo I might be coming back with this one too but slightly modified]
Christina.A.art
:)
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6