wowrainbows
wowrainbows profile pic Alumni

Big fan of Bella + Canvas. That said, their tri-blends run very small — is that similar to the cotton?

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Alumni
v_calahan said:

Looks sweet! Will these be available for Artists Shops? :^)

They will be. We're working to get them added in August.

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Alumni
wowrainbows said:

Big fan of Bella + Canvas. That said, their tri-blends run very small — is that similar to the cotton?

Great question. I don't know if I've ever had a B+C tri-blend. Then mens's cotton appears to run the same as our regular tee. The women's has a totally different fit. They run larger.

[+duracell-]

what about blanks tho? I see staff wearing blanks...blanks for sale or no?

[+duracell-]

^hmm ok, thanks. On second thought, the material Luis is showing behind his neck looks thin. Changed my mind, thanks anyway threadstaff.

wowrainbows
wowrainbows profile pic Alumni

They're great tees. Worth getting a blank or at least a Threadless Logo T to test it out.

Good news that the cotton runs the same.

[+duracell-]

So I ended up getting a Threadless Logo tee. It will be interesting to see how the size lines up with the original after its washed. Color looks good. Length seems perfect, but what up with the abnormally large and lopsided neck hole? Hmm, that's a new one. Not sure how many out there with super thicc necks and tiny arms. We'll make it work I guess. *shrug *

Doug Hopkins
[+duracell-] said:

Length seems perfect, but what up with the abnormally large and lopsided neck hole? Hmm, that's a new one. Not sure how many out there with super thicc necks and tiny arms. We'll make it work I guess. *shrug *

Well this sounds unfortunate. About to place a pretty large order and this is making me second guess going with these shirts and sticking to the original.

veridicalled
[+duracell-] said:

So I ended up getting a Threadless Logo tee. It will be interesting to see how the size lines up with the original after its washed. Color looks good. Length seems perfect, but what up with the abnormally large and lopsided neck hole? Hmm, that's a new one. Not sure how many out there with super thicc necks and tiny arms. We'll make it work I guess. *shrug *

We're so sorry to hear that! It sounds like you might have gotten a bad blank as our Extra Soft tees are supposed to be relaxed, not have a gigantic neck hole! Do you mind sending an image of the problematic Threadless Logo tee to help@threadless.com so our Help Team can take a look? We'd really appreciate it!

[+duracell-]

Sure, I will later tonight. Thank you.

Alien Sailor

It is my new favorite T. I am no longer mourning the loss of my previous favorite T. Love 'em. Thank you!

Laplandia

Now tell us about Premium ones!

No account?
Join Us