Forgot your password?
Not a member yet? Join us!
This is how you'll be known on the site. Choose wisely - it can't be changed.
Make it 3 characters or more, and type it twice to be sure.
We won't spam you or sell your address, but we might need to keep in touch about your account.
By clicking "Join Threadless!", you agree to our Terms of
Service and Privacy
Score More Designs
Yay! You scored all of the submissions!!!
Grab the link
Embed Scoring Widget
title reminds me of waynes world... but his one is great
i'd like it better just with the animals and their representative blocks.
the animals are really cute.
i'd have an outline of an ark in the background, or else nobody would get it. and i don't really like the superfluous black grid that's coming off the blocks.
such cutie animals!!! i love it
super creative, good job $5
please lose the building outline and maybe add an ark.
yeah id say lose the black grid otherwise $5
Nice work, 4$
the more i look at it, the more i like it. sweet idea.
Come bust a move where the games are played. It's chill, it's fresh, it's Noah's Arcade.
That makes me so freaking happy it is OBSCENE. $5!!!
very good steve 5$
i've been away for a week but in response to some comments:
1. The title isnt important...it was just a title that went with the theme of animals and videogames
2. the russian architecture is in line with tetris being a russian game
3. The text is there as an extra bonus for people that know a little russian, not to exclude people that dont know russian. Its not important to the design in a way that it would stop someone from understanding it. I like having little special meanings that most people wont know. It adds to that unique feeling. I understand that not everyone will like that though.
4. A transliteration is converting letter for letter from one alphabet to another, without actually translating the word.
4. Thanks for all the wonderful feedback. I appreciate all of it.
obviously 4 comes after 4....I cant count
It just balanced the picture, by evening out the bottom. Before the pieces were different lengths and the giraffe part, especially, looked way to long.
lemme fix that sentence a bit...
"Before, the pieces were different lengths, and the giraffe part, especially, looked way too long."
lose the punny title, it works without. great T
I kinda wish all the squares looked beveled (have the interior blue square) like the black ones under the bird... nonetheless I like this a lot.
I give a five.
I would buy this.
nice score steve! :)
thanks, I always like to come back after its done scoring and see if anyone left extra comments
me too, and i always leave comments when subs finish
oh my, this is cute! i like-y! make one w/girl colors too! =) please....;-)