Get the skinny on new designs, artists, challenges, and more!
Forgot your password?
Not a member yet? Join us!
Score More Designs
Grab the link
Embed Scoring Widget
Sometimes I sit on the beach watching tiny perfectly breaking waves and imagine how amazing it would be if I was only an inch tall, or stair longingly at the rim of a cereal bowl dreaming of the possibilities if the world around me suddenly grew larger…
Their would never be a flat day again:)
• This shirt can be printed as a 4 colour plain jane design, 8 colour bright beaver design or a mixture of both, with the bright colours printed using UV ink that is invisible indoors and bright and vibrant in direct sunlight.
• The shirt works on an array of lighter colours and with a wide variety of colour schemes, some of which can be viewed on my flickr profile.
this design breaths in the following rules of Lomography...
5) Approach the objects of your desire as close as possible.
8) You don't have to know beforehand what you've captured.
10) Don't worry about any rules.
hope you enjoy - A.J.
really liking this.. very clever
an invert that would make sean virtue proud!! :)
Nice style here, I just wish the waves were in a teacup or some other container instead of in the middle of space. Still, really fun one!
pretty rad dude
yeah i'm realizing this... some good advice here, i've tried to do to much...
i will work it out and maybe resub or sub somewhere else
it does still work for me, but i guess i'm saying i can understand how people could be confused and it could be made clearer
Really ace design, I'm loving the fact that you've created a design that references the rules of lomography without including a camera.
I missed the voting would have given it a five- I am sure it will be printed for sure