Forgot your password?
Not a member yet? Join us!
This is how you'll be known on the site. Choose wisely - it can't be changed.
Make it 3 characters or more, and type it twice to be sure.
We won't spam you or sell your address, but we might need to keep in touch about your account.
By clicking "Join Threadless!", you agree to our Terms of
Service and Privacy
Score More Designs
Yay! You scored all of the submissions!!!
Grab the link
Embed Scoring Widget
bloody heart worms!
i'd like it without the splatter
I'm sick of people who assume red liquid is blood and not ink.
Is this truley a Nematomorph mating ball? My parasitology prof would be so pleased.
sorry Jahoosawa, but people assume a red splatter is blood, because it's blood about 98% of the time (the other 2% is ketchup). if you want ink, you've lucked out because it comes in a lot of colors, and you can use things other then red.
as for the design, very cool, very nice. probably lose the blood/ink.
with yeshua I agree