Create custom t-shirts and merchandise for your comic book with Artist Shops.Artist Shops
- Create custom t-shirts and 100s of other products for your comic book.
- Completely free with no upfront costs or minimums.
- An online store unique with a customizable storefront and site layout.
- Charge anything you want for your band merchandise.
- The benefits of a fully functional merch store with none of the hassle. We handle the inventory, manufacturing, shipping, and customer care.
- World-class hosting and checkout experience by Threadless - a 16+ year ecommerce business
How It Works
- Upload your designs
- Create 100s of products and add to your store
- Spread the word and collect your cash
One Size Does Not Fit All
Your online store should be uniquely yours. Your logo, your colors, your brand. That’s why Artist Shops are fully customizable. From adding lifestyle photos to your homepage to emailing your customers just to say “thanks!”, your Artist Shop is truly your own.
Sell Your Art On 100's Of Products
With Artist Shops, you can sell hundreds of custom one-off apparel, home decor, and accessory items. Choose specific products and styles to sell, or sell it all! Our editing tool makes customizing your products easy. No minimum order size, unlimited designs, unlimited possibilities.
How Much Money Can I Make?
It’s your shop; you control the prices, you control how much you make on every product sold. There are no minimums, no shipping costs, and no worries when it comes to customer service (we’ve got you covered). You even save money when ordering your own items, paying only the base fee (plus free shipping when you hit a certain price). With no production fees coming out of your wallet, it’s all profit!
|Example Price||-||Base Cost||=||Your Profit|
|T-shirts & Tanks||$25||$15||$10|
|Long Sleeve T-shirts||$30||$18||$12|
|Perfect Fit Device Case||$29||$18||$11|
|18" x 24" Art Print||$38||$24||$14|
|18" x 18" Throw Pillow||$32||$20||$12|
|4' x 6' Rug||$104||$84||$20|
|Queen Duvet Cover||$119||$99||$20|
For example, if you sell 100 t-shirts in a week, that’s an extra $1000 in additional weekly income in your pocket (or $52,000 per year)!
JOIN 100,000+ OTHERS CREATING PRODUCTS FOR THEIR COMIC
“I merely prepare and upload my images and then Artist Shops takes care of everything else, which is very hands-off for me and my busy schedule. I trust the company to take care of sales and marketing on their website, and they've been super communicative and easy to work with.”
“I can’t recommend it enough, it’s just a lot of fun and print on demand was always something I wished for when I was starting out in art. If anything, make some shirts for yourself to wear.”