Forgot your password?
Not a member yet? Join us!
Open to your own interpretation.
I really like it $5
Thanks for your comments!
but it's...so...small. i'm not spending $17 on a shirt with a design that tiny.
I have to agree with homsar. Definitely not worth my $17.
Love the idea.
I tried a larger arrow but I really didn't like it. And adding more stuff wouldn't work because that would make it too complex I think. (simplicity is one of the key elements in this design)
Any ideas how to improve it? Thanks for the comments.
reminds me of when i watched some guy do DDR on like, insane mode or whatever it is. he got a B+ i think.
done before but much better...
It a cool idea mate, but it needs to be bigger and more prominent on the tee. I love the simplicity of Icon work, it can be so bold and strong.
make it larger and put it in the top right corner... on the shoulder.
or at least make it bigger...
Where have you seen this before?
i agree with homsar too. if it was HUGE and in the center, it'd be $5.
is that some old nintendo code for contra...lol
Simple but I like it a lot. $5
I like the idea
It's okay... but there's a fine line between simple and "blah".
its a cool idea, but it'd be better if the colors were more appealing or the design was like... huge.
nice and simplistic. but for $17 i want something much more intricate and nice.
love the idea
like it... it would wear it if the design was bigger and it the center of the shirt.
When I first saw it, I thought of DDR.
I like the placement, but not the size. Too small.
agree with fransmalone... + this:
(1) it works ok how it is... but
(2) you could put it in the center and make it larger i think that would be better, but off to the side is cool too, cuz its just there.. like not in no ones face, ya know
(3) you could make all the arrows point in the opposite direction... of the direction of the main arrow... (also for consistency, and repetition, you should make the big image of the arrow be the dimensions of the smaller ones... only larger... i think right now there is a discrepeny between them..)
the way it is right now is actually a visual representation of a document i wrote recently about the phenomenon of "vectorism"
- you can read it on my FOE account...
"the vectorist womanifesto"
p.s. thats my interpretation
thanks for all your suggestions and feedback
3. I think it would kinda cheesy to point them all the opposite direction.. I think this form has more style to it and can more (interesting) interpretations
I tried to make the "big arrow" the same form as the smaller one but somehow it never looked quite right so I just submitted this one
Thanks for the link, I'm always interested in mathematics!
A question: I'm not supposed to alter it user your feedback and resubmit it right?
1 Threadbuck = $1 on Threadless stuff. Share anything on Threadless.com with your Internet friends, and if they buy something as a result of your link, you’ll get 3 Threadbucks.
Then you can link to Threadless using your unique username URL to earn 'bucks.
Make sure you're logged in so you can apply your 'bucks as payment during checkout. Ka-ching! They don't expire, so you can save 'em for another time.