Forgot your password?
Not a member yet? Join us!
i can tell there is something there....but...one big navy blue box is all i see.
You should learn to use the zoom in tool...
Awesome, speaking as a latinamerican we bearly see stuff like this..
Good job man!!
Oh and is that Chistopher Columbus''??
this t-shirt sucks! jaa
I really like the characters that are not a part of the shirt design that you have included on the background . . .
I'm just a little perplexed by the copyright info under the text. Care to clarify?
The color scheme does a lot for me, and it's really something you don't see a lot of. It's like a mini-art-history-lesson-of-shirt. It stands out.
Who's the fella with his arms out? Do capitals make a difference in phenetics? And shouldn't they give you an idea how to pronounce the word rather than just seperate the syllables? Copyright twenty first century? Are you copyrighting your work or that of Pre-Columbian America? Am I supposed to learn anything from this?
If you like these styles, then maybe just use them to make your own unique design.
Thnx for the comments guys...
1) The fella ith the arms open is actually Columbus, he discovered america, lol!
2) The thing relating phonetics, and the definition is copied from an Encyclopedia, so I guess it should be OK...
3) Copyright XXI century: just a little ironic comment on how sometimes art can be used as a product. I just intended to show how the occidental culture found out that there was something going on in our continent, and we, still today (XXI century) sometimes forget about it.
4) Deeves: I beleive the design is pretty unique, I haven't seen something on the net recently, plus, I think you should't see it as separate symbols, but as a whole.
5) Younglove: I like them also... depending on the score I get from this one, I'll use them on a future submission...
Thanx again... keep commenting please... one should learn from constructive criticism...!