About the design
on July 4, 2008
Sometimes I sit on the beach watching tiny perfectly breaking waves and imagine how amazing it would be if I was only an inch tall, or stair longingly at the rim of a cereal bowl dreaming of the possibilities if the world around me suddenly grew larger…
Their would never be a flat day again:)
• This shirt can be printed as a 4 colour plain jane design, 8 colour bright beaver design or a mixture of both, with the bright colours printed using UV ink that is invisible indoors and bright and vibrant in direct sunlight.
• The shirt works on an array of lighter colours and with a wide variety of colour schemes, some of which can be viewed on my flickr profile.
this design breaths in the following rules of Lomography...
5) Approach the objects of your desire as close as possible.
8) You don't have to know beforehand what you've captured.
10) Don't worry about any rules.
hope you enjoy - A.J.