Forgot your password?
Not a member yet? Join us!
is a 29.01 year old
and has been a part of the Threadless community for 8 years, 7 months!
has scored 16 submissions, giving an average score of 3.56, helping 0 designs get printed.
But... but... tomatos aren't vegitables!
I still like it though
posted 7 years, 4 months ago in Eat Your Veggies
Very nice, lovely design. something about the colors bugs me, i think its because the lines are too sketchy and bold like you are trying to make it look like a photograph or rendering when it isn't. Id say smooth out the lines between the colors or fix it so it does look like a rendering and you have a winner :) I still really like it though.
posted 8 years ago in Rise and Shine
beautiful colors and swirly designs. I'm not a huge fan of the guy though...his hands, head shape and mask vaguely remind me of Strong Bad.... which makes me laugh now that I think about it. hehe.
posted 8 years, 1 month ago in Silent & Qi
I love this shirt! The cloud's realism in compairson with the cat's realism bugs me a little, but you could fix that. You know what would be nice? a moon or something in the window on the left side for balance.... yeah, thats it.
posted 8 years, 1 month ago in 3% chance of rain, 97% chance of bad luck
Joke = not at all obvious, even in the slightest = not great idea....
but nice exicution of the license plate.
posted 8 years, 1 month ago in Speech Impediment