Forgot your password?
Not a member yet? Join us!
is a year old
and has been a part of the Threadless community for 8 years, 8 months!
has scored 31 submissions, giving an average score of 1.81, helping 2 designs get printed.
Alright, since you've made such a big fuss about this shirt. I thought I'd take the liberty of re-posting my reasons why I don't like this shirt.
I don't like your most recent shirt because
1) I don't like the colors. They don't go well with that shirt color.
2) I don't get what the hell you're trying to say on the shirt.
3) It's pretentious and makes no sense.
4) I can't read the text on the back.
5) I don't like the drawing of the person on the milk carton.
6) It has no real ultimate meaning. Just like the rest of your shirts.
posted 8 years, 7 months ago in Made from concentrate
Just accept the fact that this is a bad design.
I wouldn't even think of buying it.
I wouldn't mind the Burgundy one.
But I agree, some slogans are great but the ones chosen for shirts suck.
posted 8 years, 7 months ago in Crap
Horrible A Chrismas Carol allusion.
posted 8 years, 7 months ago in The ghost of indie past
posted 8 years, 7 months ago in this one is for the heavy metal kid who thinks hes cool...