Forgot your password?
Not a member yet? Join us!
I like the idea. But not that the image is cropped. Espicially irritaiting about it is the cord.
agreed. I love this though
Yes, no crop plz! She could have such a lovely gown!
hehehe, nice style with a modern twist. Yeah, leave cropping to the farmers.
i like geishas but the image really shouldnt be croped like that specially not when its placed on the chest
Agree on the cropping.
I really love the muted colours though.
The cropping is unfortunate.
Everything else about this design is 'wow!'
she is cropped because I wanted it to look like the traditional japanese woodblock prints, and I figured a full dress would take focus away from the headphones.
The woodblock prints at least went to the edge of the canvas, the image wasn't cropped in the middle. At least enlarge it so that the edges align with the seams of the shirt. A longer dress also wouldn't take away from the headphones either, since thy already stand out as different than usual. A different colour choice would help too, they're a bit muted and dull here. Also, I believe the traditional prints had more gradients within them than solid colours.
throw some halftones into this and id give you a 5
Agree with silent-t
I second Silent-T.
It looks like she has tuning forks in her hair, but it's cool.
this is maybe the only design where i'm totally fine with the cropping because it supports the parody.
'design rules' aren't always so b/w. sometimes something that doesn't work 99% of the time... is needed the other 1% of the time.
I think that this is absolutely fantastic.
good design, i think it could use some tuning up, nicer lines and such. and i agree, perhaps you shouldn't crop the headphone cord...
1 Threadbuck = $1 on Threadless stuff. Share anything on Threadless.com with your Internet friends, and if they buy something as a result of your link, you’ll get 3 Threadbucks.
Then you can link to Threadless using your unique username URL to earn 'bucks.
Make sure you're logged in so you can apply your 'bucks as payment during checkout. Ka-ching! They don't expire, so you can save 'em for another time.